Using our Smart TV Apps:
VidFlow (formerly WedFlow) is now available on Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, LG, and Samsung Smart TVs. Apple TV app is coming soon. View list of all supported TVs & Streaming Devices here.
To watch on your TV, follow these steps:
- Search for 'VidFlow' on the App/Content Store on your Smart TV or streaming device.
- Install the VidFlow TV app.
- Once you have installed the VidFlow TV app, launch the app and you will see a six-digit TV code on the screen:
- Next open your gallery on your computer or mobile device, and click the TV menu on the top right:
- After clicking the TV button, you will see the 'Watch on TV' window, as show below:
- You can then enter the TV code displayed on your TV into the window here, and click 'Add to TV'. Your gallery will then be added to your VidFlow TV app and you can enjoy your content directly from the TV.
Using a Chromecast
If you don't have a Smart TV or your TV/device doesn't support the VidFlow TV app yet, you can also use a Google Chromecast to view media on your TV.
- Open your gallery on your computer or mobile device, and play any of the videos.
- Please make sure your device is on the same Wi-Fi/network as your Chromecast.
- You will see a 'Cast' button on the bottom right of the video player. Clicking the button will allow to you cast the video to your TV.