Using the VidFlow TV app:
VidFlow (formerly WedFlow) is now available on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Samsung and LG Smart TVs. View list of all supported TVs & Streaming Devices here.
To watch on your TV, follow these steps:
- Search for 'VidFlow' on the App Store (or Content Store) on your Smart TV or streaming device.
- Install the VidFlow TV app.
- Once you have installed the VidFlow TV app, launch the app and you will see a six-digit TV code on the screen:
- Next open your video gallery on your computer or mobile device, and click the TV menu on the top right:
- After clicking the TV button, you will see the 'Watch on TV' window, as show below:
- You can then enter the TV code displayed on your TV into the window here, and click 'Add to TV' button.
- Your gallery will then be added to your VidFlow TV app and you can enjoy your content directly from the TV.
Using a Chromecast
If you don't have a Smart TV or your TV/device doesn't support the VidFlow TV app yet, you can also use a Google Chromecast to view media on your TV.
- Open your gallery on your computer or mobile device, and play any of the videos.
- Please make sure your device is on the same Wi-Fi/network as your Chromecast.
- You will see a 'Cast' button on the bottom right of the video player. Clicking the button will allow to you cast the video to your TV.