Open a WedFlow gallery you want to embed to your Squarespace website:
- Next, select the 'Deliver' tab and choose the "Embed on Website" option.
- You will see an embed code on the right side. Click the "Copy Embed Code" to copy the code.
- Next, open your Squarespace website editor.
- Edit a page or post, click an add button at the section where you want to embed the gallery.
This will open a popup menu, with various options. Click on the 'Code' option
- This will open another popup to paste any embed codes. Delete any content in the text field, and paste your WedFlow gallery's embed code here:
- This will add your gallery to the webpage. You can then click away from the menu to close it. The gallery embed code is responsive, so it will automatically resize based on the screen size.
- If you ever want to edit or delete the embedded gallery, click on the content block and it will show an option to edit the embed-code or delete the embed content block.
Note: The embed will automatically update if you make any changes to the gallery in the future. No need to update the embed code.