Uploads will be interrupted and fail if your PC goes into sleep mode during upload. To prevent this, you can follow these steps to prevent your PC from going into sleep mode:
- Make sure your power adaptor is plugged in (if using a Macbook Pro)
- Open 'System Preferences'
- Select the 'Energy Saver' menu
- Select the 'Power Adaptor' tab, move the 'Turn display off after" settings to "Never". Make sure 'Prevent computer from sleeping automatically' option is checked.
- Open the 'Control Panel' and open the 'Power Options' section
- Change the 'Put the computer to sleep' options for both 'On Battery' and 'Plugged in' to 'Never'.
Windows 8 or 10:
- Open the 'Control Panel' and open the 'Power & Sleep' menu
- In the 'Sleep' section, change options for both 'On battery power' and 'When plugged in' to 'Never'.