Open a WedFlow gallery you want to embed to your GoDaddy website:
- Next, select the 'Deliver' tab and choose the "Embed on Website" option.
- You will see an embed code on the right side. Click the "Copy Embed Code" to copy the code.
Open the GoDaddy Website Builder in your browser, next:
- Click on the '+ Add Section' button where you want to embed the gallery.
- This will open the content sidebar. Look for the Files & Web section, and expand it. Click on the HTML option. On the right side, it will show the HTML menu - Click the Add button.
- After clicking the Add button, the HTML section will be added to the section on the website. The HTML option menu on the side will now have an input area for Custom Code.
- Paste your WedFlow gallery embed code in the Custom Code input area. Finally, click the 'Done' button to save your changes.
You can then proceed to preview and publish your website.